If you’re a builder, architect, main contractor, sub contractor, property developer or industry specifier and you’re looking for a one-stop period joinery solution then joineryworkshop.com is the partner for you. With full nationwide coverage and restoration, supply only and supply and install services all available, our flexible approach and helpful team are ready to help with your project.
Project Support: Each project is allocated a project manager and site team leader who will work closely with your business, ensuring total professionalism throughout.
Conservation Compliance: If required, we are able to assist in ensuring any works undertaken are fully compliant with the requirements of listed buildings, conservation areas or grant awarding bodies.
Bespoke Workshop: We own our own, fully equipped bespoke joinery workshop. This is enables us to have complete control over the complete design, supply and installation process.
Large Supporting Team: At joineryworkshop.com we have an experienced team of 18 people. We are always able to reallocate resources if required to ensure your project stays on schedule.
Our extensive experience of working on many large scale commercial projects includes the following:
- Derby Roundhouse, Derby – 77 timber frame refurbishment to house cast iron windows, 8 solid oak replica frames, grant assisted, listed building
- Maghull, Liverpool – 65 Georgian sash window refurbishments with 54 replacement cills and 109 replica sash replacements, 12 new replica windows and doors, listed building
- Compton House, Leek – 16 sash window refurbishment and double glazing conversions, 47 new replica period windows
- Bridge Street, Stockport – 20 new replica box sliding sash windows, grant assisted, conservation area
- Macclesfield Guild Hall, Macclesfield – 23 sash window refurbishments, listed building
- Chester Railway Station – 7 sash window refurbishments, 1 double door refurbishment, 3 new replica box sliding sash windows, 1 new replica double door set, grant assisted, listed building
- Scarisbrick Road, Southport – 20 bay sash and casement refurbishments, 2 new replica sash windows, 9m exterior 3D carved replica moulding, internal architrave and window board to match existing, grant assisted, listed building
- Residential Care Home, Sale – 31 sash window refurbishments, conservation area
- Rhyl – 29 sash window refurbishments, 3 new replica sash windows, conservation area
- Autistic Care Home, Davenport – 14 sash window refurbishments, 4 new window openings with replica stone cill and lintels to receive 4 new replica sash windows, set to tri-fold doors, new custom front door, conservation area