Box Sash Windows

The term “sash windows” can be used interchangeably with the term “box sash windows” in the UK and is generally used to describe the same type of window. Historically there is a small difference as box sash windows tend to be heavier and more stately in nature than their more modern cousins, but both terms are used within the industry to refer to the same type of window.

Posted in .