50% of painters who say they know how to paint sash windows mean they know how to paint sash windows shut. This can often result in the obvious frustration of your newly renovated and now fully functioning windows being painted shut once again, only a few days later. In order to protect our customers from this scenario, we operate a recommended decorator scheme to ensure the person painting your windows and doors knows exactly what they are doing.
– Seamless Warranty: For example, after painting if the windows stick or the furniture is not refitted correctly then we’ll fix it.
– Simplicity: Just fill in the simple booking form when completing your yoursashwindows.com paperwork and we’ll make sure your windows and doors get painted at the right time, with the right paint, by the right person
– No Need For Scaffolding: Because of the extensive training and support given to our recommended decorators, in many situations sash and casement windows can be fully painted from the inside. This negates the prohibitive expense of scaffolding your premises.
– Trusted Tradesman: Your recommended decorator has significant experience working both with us and with our products. We periodically inspect their work and any complaints are followed up immediately.
– Strength in Numbers: Many decorators are one-man bands. As such a client with say, 2 sash windows may be quite low down their list of priorities. As a yoursashwindows.com customer you’re not on your own, you’ll be one of many yoursashwindows.com customers typically making up over 50% of our recommended decorators revenue. This means you can expect to receive a service level normally only available to large repeat customers.