We’re thrilled to be an Accoya® approved supplier.
Accoya offer high performance, long-life modified timber. The wood is the result of decades of research and development that has brought together a long-established, extensively proven wood modification technique – acetylation – and leading-edge patented technology to create a high performance wood, ideal for outdoor use and challenging applications.
This accreditation allows us to offer our customers the high quality workmanship products they have come to know and expect from joineryworkshop.com, but now with the assurance and back-up of a 50 year guaranteed wood, specifically developed to excel outdoors.
Joinery for Life
Accoya wood is made to last, giving you windows and doors with certainty. The key features and benefits, as listed on the Accoya website include:
MADE TO LAST
- Accoya wooden windows and doors are guaranteed not to rot or noticeably swell for at least 50 years
- Accoya is more durable and stable than all the other joinery woods
- Every piece of Accoya is guaranteed
- BBA assessed material
- Factory applied paint coatings last longer on Accoya
- Typically double the maintenance interval of traditional painted windows
BEAUTIFUL & BESPOKE
- Accoya wood is easily worked to historic or contemporary style windows and doors
- Not just white. A full range of colours can be applied in the factory prior to window delivery
- Long term performance
- Energy saving. Better thermal values
- Adds value to your home
- Accoya is 100% non-toxic and produced from FSC® timber.
- Accoya achieved the Gold standard in Cradle to Cradle assessment
Minimal maintenance is required, even with uninterrupted exposure to natural weathering, proving the wood’s resistance. And it’s not just for windows and doors! The superb outdoor durability of Accoya wood means it can be used on any external application; cladding, decking, balconies…
If you would like a quote or to know more about the Accoya wood product we can supply for your home renovation project, please call our specialist joiners on 0333 6000 196, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Book A Survey.
Read more about Accoya here: www.accoya.com.